can't hear admin recordings or extension recordings in Windows

5953lc

can't hear admin recordings or extension recordings in Windows - when you click on the right-pointing triangle, you get a quick button that pops up on the media player, and then disappears.

I've tried fresh installs of Google Chrome and Opera, without any additional extension or add-on, and nothing works.

I've tried 2 different machines on my local network - don't work. Moved one machine to other network on Charter Cable (from ATT Uverse) - didn't work.

I've tried 2 different machines on 2 other networks - didn't work, even after I moved them from other network to my local network.

I've tried fresh installs of linux - all work - any combination.

Other people have tried using their machines, and it works for them.

So I'm thinking that somewhere I have a setting issue in windows, but I can't figure out where.

First I thought it was because the filesystem was full - it's not (26% used).

Then I thought it was because the recordings didn't exist, but I checked and they do exist.

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks Lyle

• 1 month later...

As of 5.2.4, along with some judicious truncation of my Agent Group names (which were quite long)...

This issue regarding being able to hear recordings has been resolved - I can hear recordings in admin-mode as well as the user portal mode.

Also I can see non-internal called (inbound or outbound calls), as well as internal only (ext to ext calls).

Thanks!