Snom 360 Autoprovisioning VLAN

jlumby

I have my network setup with all voice on VLAN 3 The problem is that the autoprovisioning feature keeps removing the VLAN settings from the phone, and it looses connectivity. I was told that I can go into the generated folder, and manually edit the file for the phone, however PBXnSIP overwrites my setting changes to the file. I am forced to manually configure the phone. Is there a fix?

• 4 weeks later...
I have my network setup with all voice on VLAN 3 The problem is that the autoprovisioning feature keeps removing the VLAN settings from the phone, and it looses connectivity. I was told that I can go into the generated folder, and manually edit the file for the phone, however PBXnSIP overwrites my setting changes to the file. I am forced to manually configure the phone. Is there a fix?

There is a VLAN setting in the PnP parameters of the PBX, did you try that? I saw in the release notes of the snom 7.1.33 that the new version will take one more reboot cycle in order to get the VLAN parameter correctly, maybe that was also part of the problem.