Time and Date Stamp on Voice Mail

rsmith23

I have recently upgrade from version 1.5.6 and we used to have a time and date stamp that was attached to every voice mail. Since upgrading to version 2.1.8 we have lost this "feature". I have looked through the doc and the wiki and can't find anything on the subject. Does anyone know how to enable this "feature"?

I have recently upgrade from version 1.5.6 and we used to have a time and date stamp that was attached to every voice mail. Since upgrading to version 2.1.8 we have lost this "feature". I have looked through the doc and the wiki and can't find anything on the subject. Does anyone know how to enable this "feature"?

I went from 1.5.1.6 to 1.5.2.10 and lost the same feature. We also cannot reveiw the message during playback by hitting 4. You need to wait until the end of the message to make any entries but delete.

Thanks,

Brian

Yea, the timestamp is the timestamp of the email. Even if there are a few seconds delay between the recording and the email time stamp, sobody seems to have a problem with it.

Yea, the timestamp is the timestamp of the email. Even if there are a few seconds delay between the recording and the email time stamp, sobody seems to have a problem with it.

I'm concerned about the time stamp when you listen to messages. The voice recording saying the time right before you listen to the message so you know when they called. Looks like pressing 5 gives you the info. Any ideas on being able to rewind while still in playback if you miss something?

I'm concerned about the time stamp when you listen to messages. The voice recording saying the time right before you listen to the message so you know when they called. Looks like pressing 5 gives you the info. Any ideas on being able to rewind while still in playback if you miss something?

The rewind only works on the message itself... When you are listening to the envelope, there is no stop or rewind.