Action URL

pmenico

Hello:

I am using the following Action URL:

http://192.168.1.44/snomURL.aspx?ln=$...status=incoming

a) The issue is that when I get more then one calls at the same time I have no way of knowing which button (P1-P12) the call is on. The "active_line" always shows 1 since I only have one identidy on the telephone.

B) The other issue is I would like to get caller/called name, not just number. It does show up on the phone display.

c) I also want to know if I can get the same information on calls that might appear on an addon module (buttons P13-Pxx).

Thanks.

Line key numbers i.e. P1, P2 etc are not supported as action url arguments. However you might be able to get more information through $local, $remote, $active_url, $active_user, $active_host and $call-id. Specially call-id can be helpful to identify each unique call.

Hello:

I am using the following Action URL:

http://192.168.1.44/snomURL.aspx?ln=$...status=incoming

a) The issue is that when I get more then one calls at the same time I have no way of knowing which button (P1-P12) the call is on. The "active_line" always shows 1 since I only have one identidy on the telephone.

B) The other issue is I would like to get caller/called name, not just number. It does show up on the phone display.

c) I also want to know if I can get the same information on calls that might appear on an addon module (buttons P13-Pxx).

Thanks.