some phones can not register after upgrade to 2.1.9.2467

atilla.gahbro

after upgrading to 2.1.9.2467 we noticed that some (random) phones can not register any longer. scenario is customer calls stating their snom phone states NR on the lcd and when we check the sip logs we see "authentication required". after changing the password and talking the end user through entering the new password they can register again. i am wondering if this has something to do with the stronger password requirements i am seeing with 2.1.9.2467? about 20% of users are having this problem.

after upgrading to 2.1.9.2467 we noticed that some (random) phones can not register any longer. scenario is customer calls stating their snom phone states NR on the lcd and when we check the sip logs we see "authentication required". after changing the password and talking the end user through entering the new password they can register again. i am wondering if this has something to do with the stronger password requirements i am seeing with 2.1.9.2467? about 20% of users are having this problem.

No the password policy has nothing to do with that (it only happens as JavaScript in the web browser).

Hard to say what went wrong. Maybe the snom wizard kicked in and entered a new password.

No the password policy has nothing to do with that (it only happens as JavaScript in the web browser).

Hard to say what went wrong. Maybe the snom wizard kicked in and entered a new password.

how can we suppress the javascript in the web interface?

which snom wizard are you referring to?