v58 & 59, No ACD statistics on User Portal > ACDs

ndemou

We've upgraded yesterday from v5.5 to v58.2 and one of our clients noticed that there are no ACD statistics on User Portal > ACDs (see screenshot).

We also tested v59.0 which has exactly the same issue.

We depend on the availability of SIP History Info support so we can not go back to v5.5. We urgently need advice on what we can do to resolve this issue.

2017-10-08_163643.png

21 hours ago, Vodia PBX said:

In the latest version it seems to work for me

We spent quite some time testing v58.2 and we still missed this issue and now it's on production already. We can't rush to upgrade our production system -- what if we hit an even bigger issue? Is v58.2 already not supported?

Does it really only depend on the PBX version?

Apart from upgrading we only changed a few colors in the CSS and did some light customization of unrelated web pages (header, footer, email). I'm not 100% we tested without that customization but I think we did on the test environment -- I will verify it.

There were also a couple of changes in the browser regarding what code can be executed, and the pie charts are not coming from the PBX itself (www.google.com). 

Not sure if I understand you fully here but I should note that we tried both versions (v5.5 and v58) many times and we were always checking the results from the same client PCs and the same browsers.

Ok I think we found the problem. There was a problem with the minifying of the JavaScript code, [ [ bla bla ] ] made [[bla bla]] out of it which is a translation item, which does not exist though does not get displayed. Please try to drop the attached file into the pbxwebui/js directory (create it) and see if that solves the problem.

usr_portal.js