Broadvoice Forbidden

Sara_Donald

Has anyone had this result when attempting to dial out using Broadvoice, I keep getting Forbidden when trying to do so. Im using Snom and PbxnSip (latest version) running Microsoft (at the moment) on one of my PC's. It registers Ok and can receive incoming calls but not make outgoing calls. I have no firewall but still port forward appropriate ports (just in case). I have sent them several emails but their support is simply not there.

For outgoing proxy I am using proxy.nyc.broadvoice.com:5060

Funny that two other providers have no problems. I am using BYO sip in their management console, am I supposed to download a config file or something for SNOM370 because if so I cannot find anything online for the pbxnsip or snom?

Regards,

Sara.

Has anyone had this result when attempting to dial out using Broadvoice, I keep getting Forbidden when trying to do so. Im using Snom and PbxnSip (latest version) running Microsoft (at the moment) on one of my PC's. It registers Ok and can receive incoming calls but not make outgoing calls. I have no firewall but still port forward appropriate ports (just in case). I have sent them several emails but their support is simply not there.

For outgoing proxy I am using proxy.nyc.broadvoice.com:5060

Funny that two other providers have no problems. I am using BYO sip in their management console, am I supposed to download a config file or something for SNOM370 because if so I cannot find anything online for the pbxnsip or snom?

Hmm. If the registration is fine, then we can exclude wrong password or ISP blocking SIP ports. Are you sure that the account has enough money (if prepaid) or credit?

Hmm. If the registration is fine, then we can exclude wrong password or ISP blocking SIP ports. Are you sure that the account has enough money (if prepaid) or credit?

I found the problem and it lies with BroadVoice. I have since changed providers and all is well but that is as long as I use the pbx, that is another post for Snom.

Sara Donald