Jump to content

Error message in log


olecoot
 Share

Recommended Posts

There is a reoccurring error message in one of our servers stating:

 

SMTP: Cannot resolve smtp.domain-messaging

 

I have checked all of the .xml files that I can find trying to pinpoint where the typo may be. Can you give me a few hints on where to look for this entry? Obviously the .com has been left off. I've restarted the service thinking that it might have been cached but this did not work.

 

This is on version 2.1.6.2450 (Win32).

 

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a reoccurring error message in one of our servers stating:

 

SMTP: Cannot resolve smtp.domain-messaging

 

I have checked all of the .xml files that I can find trying to pinpoint where the typo may be. Can you give me a few hints on where to look for this entry? Obviously the .com has been left off. I've restarted the service thinking that it might have been cached but this did not work.

 

This is on version 2.1.6.2450 (Win32).

 

Check the spool directory. But an upgrade to 2.1.11 will fix that problem as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...