No audio on outbound calls

Rob Lloyd

I'm new to PBXnSIP and have setup a trial system. I had everything working until this morning. After a power outage (2+ hours) I can no longer get any audio. It rings and appears connected but I do not have any audio in or out on either side.

Calling in everything works great. So far I am impressed with the system.

This is using an ITSP trunk.

Any ideas of where I should start? I looked at the logs but they appear normal, but I don't know if I'm looking at all the logs - just the web interface ones.

Thanks,

Rob

I'm new to PBXnSIP and have setup a trial system. I had everything working until this morning. After a power outage (2+ hours) I can no longer get any audio. It rings and appears connected but I do not have any audio in or out on either side.

Calling in everything works great. So far I am impressed with the system.

This is using an ITSP trunk.

Any ideas of where I should start? I looked at the logs but they appear normal, but I don't know if I'm looking at all the logs - just the web interface ones.

First of all, it is always worth going through the checklist on the wiki at http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/One-way_Audio.

Did the IP address change? Or anything on the routing table? Sometimes a softphone takes port 5060 and the PBX does not get the port any more, you can check that with netstat.

I went through those settings. I have a static IP using hard phones but have the same problem with a softphone (xlite).

Can you get the Wireshark trace to see if the codec is matching between your phone and pbx?