Callers Dropped During Conference Session

We have a number of conference extensions that are used frequently without issue. But we have issues with some callers being dropped unexpectedly during a session. I have a level 9 log file encompassing the times of the latest reported issue, but it is 24MB. How much of the log would you need to see?

Here is the participant breakdown:

--2 participants called in via mobile phone

-2008/08/05 11:04:29 16506939171@207.138.151.33 2741@localhost 15:06

-2008/08/05 11:05:50 17708232424@207.138.151.33 2741@localhost 13:45

--1 participants called in desk phone

-2008/08/05 11:04:24 16506934373@207.138.151.33 2741@localhost -NOT DROPPED

--1 participant in house ext to ext call

-2008/08/05 10:57:32 2116@localhost 2741@localhost 22:03

Thanks

We have a number of conference extensions that are used frequently without issue. But we have issues with some callers being dropped unexpectedly during a session. I have a level 9 log file encompassing the times of the latest reported issue, but it is 24MB. How much of the log would you need to see?

When I hear dropped calls in a conference three things come to my mind:

1. Does the moderator press *9? That would actually be a feature.

2. Are those who are disconected speaking from time to time? Or could the PBX think that they are dropped out already.

3. What about the CPU load? Could it be that the system is running out of juice?

When I hear dropped calls in a conference three things come to my mind:

1. Does the moderator press *9? That would actually be a feature.

2. Are those who are disconected speaking from time to time? Or could the PBX think that they are dropped out already.

3. What about the CPU load? Could it be that the system is running out of juice?

1. I attached the section of log at the time of the drop - does this information indicate a *9 command?

2. Yes, and we seem to have no trouble with long calls with have muted users

3. CPU was the first thing we checked

log2008_08_05c.txt

1. I attached the section of log at the time of the drop - does this information indicate a *9 command?

Unfortunately, no. But what we can see is that the PBX does disconnect the call (sending BYE, not receiving).

We added a log message for the *9 disconnect. Maybe that is easier than trying to figure out what the problem was. What OS are you on and what version? Maybe you can try a build that includes the log message and we figure it out.

Unfortunately, no. But what we can see is that the PBX does disconnect the call (sending BYE, not receiving).

We added a log message for the *9 disconnect. Maybe that is easier than trying to figure out what the problem was. What OS are you on and what version? Maybe you can try a build that includes the log message and we figure it out.

Version: 2.1.6.2450 (Win32)

Windows 2003