Bug?

Has anyone had the experience that if a * was entered and later removed, that the system will still think it is there and connect incoming calls only to that extention: even after removal. I am having general problems sending the calls to the endpoints where they belong.

Where did you enter it? Into the MAC address field? What version?

Version is 2.1.12.2489 (Win32), Under Extensions Registrations; Field: Bind to MAC Address

Okay.

Incoming calls have nothing to do with MAC addresses. The MAC address is used only for plug and play. Then once the phone is configured it will probably keep the registration alive and that's why the PBX sends the call to that phone.

Okay.

Incoming calls have nothing to do with MAC addresses. The MAC address is used only for plug and play. Then once the phone is configured it will probably keep the registration alive and that's why the PBX sends the call to that phone.

The only line it is keeping alive is the line to my snom 370. The Siemens are not registering and the PBX is not yet capable of referring phone calls to the other extentions or mail boxes.

The only line it is keeping alive is the line to my snom 370. The Siemens are not registering and the PBX is not yet capable of referring phone calls to the other extentions or mail boxes.

Line or registration? And who is keeping it alive? The phone or the PBX? I don't 100 % get it...