SNOM 320/360: Missing language

Mads Mortensen

Hi,

we are having problems with SNOM 320/360

We are missing the danish & german language when using auto prov. with PBXnSIP.

We can of course use the xml from SNOM on each but that is extreamly time demanding......

Any one who have suggestions...???

BTW I saw a screenshot from a other customers PnP settings... where he could set up language (and so on) on phones directly from the PnP settings.... I do not have that option in my system. Any hint why it´s missing?

we are having problems with SNOM 320/360

We are missing the danish & german language when using auto prov. with PBXnSIP.

We can of course use the xml from SNOM on each but that is extreamly time demanding......

Any one who have suggestions...???

BTW I saw a screenshot from a other customers PnP settings... where he could set up language (and so on) on phones directly from the PnP settings.... I do not have that option in my system. Any hint why it´s missing?

Did you try 3.0.0.2998 (http://pbxnsip.com/software)? This build should support langauges on the phone.

After installing the ver. 3.XX the system kept crashing.*

I have downgrade to the previous ver.

*the service did not go down - but the SIP kept unreg. and the SIP phones could not reg. to the system.

That should (of course) not happen. Do you have your own files in a html directory? Can you just try a clean installation? 3.0 should work just great!

have checked what´s going on.

The system are running perfect for apx. 1-1½ hours, and then the system active refuse all incoming calls to the system, and start cutting SIP phones connection.

That is very weired.

Anything in the log? Is that on a temporary key? What is the time on the system (maybe it is still in 1970)? What OS is it? Is the OS behaving okay apart from that? Any other applications on that system? Maybe check netstat when the system is not accepting anything any more, maybe there is another process stealing the SIP traffic from the PBX (it would not be the first time we something like that).

we have had PBXnSIP running on the server in about 6 months without any problems at all :-) :-)

It is a dedicated server, used for Hosted PBX solutions.

It is a permenant key.

The date/time is correct, and I do not see any "wird" in the log.............

What OS is it? Is the OS behaving okay apart from that? Any other applications on that system? What about netstat when the system is not accepting anything any more?

Is there a firewall in front of the system? Maybe you can quickly run Wireshark when the problem occurs to see if there is anything strange. Also is there any way you can monitor the system with SNMP? Maybe watch the host and also the application (e.g. CPU usage, number of registrations).

What OS is it? Is the OS behaving okay apart from that? Any other applications on that system? What about netstat when the system is not accepting anything any more?

Is there a firewall in front of the system? Maybe you can quickly run Wireshark when the problem occurs to see if there is anything strange. Also is there any way you can monitor the system with SNMP? Maybe watch the host and also the application (e.g. CPU usage, number of registrations).

the OS is perfect. And the second we downgrade to the previous PBXnSIP ver. everything works perfect.

I have been monitoring the server since the problems showed saturday.

Nothing strange have been showing.

• 2 months later...