Agent Phone logging itself in

jlumby

I am running 3.0.0.2998 on a CS410. The customer has 2 phones in an agent group. One of the 2 phones is almost always logged out. They claim that there have been 3 times now where the phone has logged itself in. When I look at the extension in the web interface, the phone status shows it is logged in, however the agent group sometimes will not show the time range that the phone was available for, and when it does, it will often show a start time when no one was in the building. Is there a better way to track this?

I am running 3.0.0.2998 on a CS410. The customer has 2 phones in an agent group. One of the 2 phones is almost always logged out. They claim that there have been 3 times now where the phone has logged itself in. When I look at the extension in the web interface, the phone status shows it is logged in, however the agent group sometimes will not show the time range that the phone was available for, and when it does, it will often show a start time when no one was in the building. Is there a better way to track this?

The only thing I can think of is to send an email when the status changes. Then at least the agent gets aware of the status change. Also, the 3.0 version supports AJAX in the web interface (user mode) where the admin of the queue can see who is logged in an who is logged out.