New Message Email - suggestion/change

vichy

I'm setup to recieve email notification of new messages from multiple extensions.....it would be handy if you indicated which extension this message is from in the email...Similar to how you show the dialed number in a missed call email notification.

Sorry if this has been sugested already....I couldnt find it anywhere in the forums.

Thanks!

I'm setup to recieve email notification of new messages from multiple extensions.....it would be handy if you indicated which extension this message is from in the email...Similar to how you show the dialed number in a missed call email notification.

You mean status emails? Or what kind of email notification?

You mean status emails? Or what kind of email notification?

Sorry...this one:

New Voice Mail from xxx-xxx-xxxx

You have a new voice mail message from xxx-xxx-xxxx (85 seconds). You will find the message in the attachment of this email.

This message is being sent to you by your PBX telephony system. It means that someone was trying to call you but could not get through to you. Possible reasons are:

You were not available when your phone was ringing. You may initiate a call-back by dialling the above number or dial *69 (Call Return).

You selected to be on Do Not Disturb mode (DND). To turn the DND mode off, dial *79. To turn DND on, dial *78.

Your phone is not available (not registered, DND button set, etc.).

This is a copy of the mailbox message. The original message is kept in your mailbox. This Email was sent right after recording the message; you may use the timestamp of the Email as indication when you received the message.

If you want to disable Email-forwarding of voice mail, dial *96. To turn it on again, dial *95. If your phone shows a message waiting indication, you may dial *99 to clear the message waiting indication.

Do not reply to this Email. It was sent automatically.

I know this seems like a silly request, but sometimes if I receive this email on a mobile device, I have to call back in to check the message. So I need to know which extension the message was left on.

Thanks