2.1.14.2498 firmware

shopcomputer

Where can I find the CS410 version 2.1.14.2498 download, I am looking to downgrade from version 3 customer is complaing about voice quality.

It does not exist. The CS410 is only on version 3, because version 2 does not have the pages for setting the system up (IP, FXO).

The voice quality actually should not be different between 2 and 3.

I don't understand, weren't all CS410's ruuning on version 2, until a few weeks ago when version 3 was released?

Kevin did send us a minor version 3 upgrade for version 3, which the client said fixed the problem, however they called back complaining a few minutes later.

They get interuptions/choppyness in ther calls, using both audiocodes gateway and the internal gateway.

I don't understand, weren't all CS410's ruuning on version 2, until a few weeks ago when version 3 was released?

Kevin did send us a minor version 3 upgrade for version 3, which the client said fixed the problem, however they called back complaining a few minutes later.

They get interuptions/choppyness in ther calls, using both audiocodes gateway and the internal gateway.

I would say at this point that it is better to check if TLS is being used. It is a small CPU and it seems that too much TLS encryption slows the CPU down so much that you can "hear" it. We had customers that went to UDP and that did solve a problem.

They tried that yesterday, it was OK until about mid-day today, and then the problem re-occured. The customer wants to pull the system, as a last resort I was thinking rolling them back to version 2.

Customer happiness if first priority. So it that solves the problem move to a PC-baesd solution.

Did you set the transport layer on the PnP parameters?

Yes we changed the transport layer to UDP and it seemed to have gotten better but they still had a low volume on both the cs410 ports and the Audiocodes GW which they needed to get 4 more fxo ports. They are running .3014 and I think the issue is fixed in .3015 when an incoming call from a hunt group chops out the voice for a second. This was also happening on the s/w version in some instances.