Loss of DID inbound calls after upgrade to 3

asterisk_nicht_mehr

Before the upgrade to version 3 I was able to receive calls to my DID telephone numbers which are Internet based numbers and not ISDN numbers. Since the upgrade I am not getting those calls and I have entered them as both aliases or with a trunk ANI. I need to coordinate the DID to the extention.

The ISP has given 2 3 numbers for internet calling of which 2 are inbound-outbound and one is only outbound. Do I need to set up separate trunks to route the calls inbound or are the aliases enough to do the job. As it is I am not getting the inbound calls on my business line. Ugh.

Before the upgrade to version 3 I was able to receive calls to my DID telephone numbers which are Internet based numbers and not ISDN numbers. Since the upgrade I am not getting those calls and I have entered them as both aliases or with a trunk ANI. I need to coordinate the DID to the extention.

The ISP has given 2 3 numbers for internet calling of which 2 are inbound-outbound and one is only outbound. Do I need to set up separate trunks to route the calls inbound or are the aliases enough to do the job. As it is I am not getting the inbound calls on my business line. Ugh.

Did you set the coutry code in the domain settings? Also, if you are using tel:-alias, make sure that your trunk has the "global" flag set.