Vodia PBX forum
Sign in to follow this  
ahennis@voicespring.net

Dial plan saved as Gobal = YES still shows as NO

In v60.0.1 when saving a dial plan as global = yes the system indicates that the dial plan has been saved as global but if you go back into the dial plan it shows global = no. The dial plan still saved as global so you can still use it. The problem that can happen is that if you go back into a dial plan that was set to global = yes to make a change it displays a global = no so when you save it it saves as a non-global dial plan.

Here I created a dial plan and set it to global = yes and save it. I can see the dial plan globally in all domains.

image.thumb.png.4e8e69ec0a3ba3ecf25040976cc81ba7.png

Here I went back in to edit the dial plan. As you can see it shows global = no. If you save this dial plan after you make changes it is saved as global = no. When I edit the dial plan that was saved as global = yes and go back to edit it it should display global = yes. If I go back into a domain the dial plan is no longer in the list of dial plans. I imagine changing a dial plan that it being used globally to not being used globally could cause some serious issues.

image.thumb.png.00fe48a25976e942b0cea8516b7c197b.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this