Unable to register with Flowroute

George C

I'm trying to set up a Vodia IOP to replace a 3CX system.  I am having issues in getting the device to register with Flowroute.  I have confirmed all SIP information, including the username and the password, is correct.  I have reached out to Flowroute on the issue and they have stated that their side is showing an error 401 - Unauthorized, but are unable to find out why this is happening.  They stated that the tech prefix (username) is correct and that the password appears to be connecting through correctly.  They recommended I reach out to Vodia for support, but I know the ticket process can sometimes take a while, so I'm posting here in the hopes that someone can provide some guidance.  Our previous 3CX PBX registered to Flowroute without any issues before, so I have no idea why this is not registering.

Thanks 

We have Flowroute on the drop-down list when you create the trunk - hopefully that should work out of the box. You can open tickets at vodia.zendesk.com, which makes sense if you want to share passwords (temporarily) with us. 

Passwords are recently a pain, because the browser is very aggressive in filling out forms. Make sure to enter the password again in the trunk settings, just to make sure that the autofill has not overwritten the password that you have previously entered. We are addressing this issue in the next versions.