Merging calls - or conference in a third party

RichardDCG

• 1 year later...

I think you'll first need to have two calls on your web application before you can use the Conference feature.

The conference button from my testing doesn't function like a conference feature from a SIP phone, it will instead merge/transfer all calls into an available conference room on your domain.

You should be able to try it out internally, call one registered test extension, put 1st call on hold, call 2nd registered test extension, and finally press the conference button. All calls should now be redirected into the available conference room. The calls don't have to be internal, but those are just my suggestions for testing verifications.

• 8 months later...

Has anyone had any luck with this?  Just downloaded the iphone app and windows store app, and neither show a Conference or Merge button. I can out a call on hold once, but then when i go back to it, Hold does not come back again. Doesn’t seem to work like a swap button and Transfer is the only option i have. Is this a Settings issue or an app issue?  Thanks