Lost Configuration and License

Bruin08

Been having issues with this new cs-425. I reset to factory defaults and it looked like it took care of the problem I was having (endpoints not able to register).

I checked it this morning and my domain is gone completely, along with the accounts. The static IP I gave the unit is still there, but when I go to create a new Domain I receive the message: "There are no more licenses available. The domain has not been created".

Currently running version 3.0.1.3023. :blink:

Been having issues with this new cs-425. I reset to factory defaults and it looked like it took care of the problem I was having (endpoints not able to register).

I checked it this morning and my domain is gone completely, along with the accounts. The static IP I gave the unit is still there, but when I go to create a new Domain I receive the message: "There are no more licenses available. The domain has not been created".

Currently running version 3.0.1.3023. :blink:

Ouch. Also on the CS410/CS425 you can make backup's of the file system. If you have a SSH client just log on the system (see http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Installi...P-PBX_Appliance), in the end it is just a regular Debian computer.

Last resort is to send an email to support with the MAC address and ask for a new license key.

• 5 months later...
Ouch. Also on the CS410/CS425 you can make backup's of the file system. If you have a SSH client just log on the system (see http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Installi...P-PBX_Appliance), in the end it is just a regular Debian computer.

Last resort is to send an email to support with the MAC address and ask for a new license key.

I've had the same problem when upgrading a cs410 to 3.3.1.3377. Lost the license (pbx.xml was replaced with one that had no license_code value) and now

the ip address changes on the web interface seem to be broken. In other words, it is not possible to change any of the two interface's IP addresses

using the web interface. (this worked ok on the 2.2 version shipped originally with the device)

I've had the same problem when upgrading a cs410 to 3.3.1.3377. Lost the license (pbx.xml was replaced with one that had no license_code value) and now

the ip address changes on the web interface seem to be broken. In other words, it is not possible to change any of the two interface's IP addresses

using the web interface. (this worked ok on the 2.2 version shipped originally with the device)

Not being able to change the IP address was a bug in the software. Please download/update the CS410 to http://pbxnsip.com/cs410/update-3.3.2.3181.tgz