Yealink W56H Voicemail Notification Issues

WaveVoIP

I recently put in two Yealink W56H DECT handsets with a Yealink W70B base station. Everything works fine except for the fact that I am unable to get notifications for voicemails. When you click on the Voicemail button it will have a quantity of 0 for messages, even when I know there are new and old messages. I have a "general" voicemail that all messages go to if nobody answers, and from there I have the setting "make messages available in the following mailboxes" with the two other extensions set. I have also tried to use the setting "copy new messages into the following mailboxes" with no difference. Any idea as to what might be the cause or what I can do to fix it to show voicemail notifications correctly?

No, I am not seeing that subscription in the registration tab for any of the extensions. I currently have the W70B MAC assigned and set for my two phone extensions. While the general voicemail box extension does not have it assigned. Would that be the issue of why it isn't getting the subscribe message from the W70B?