V68.0.30 setting up a teams account

Hi, anyone had success setting up a teams account to use Vodia?  I followed the steps in: https://doc.vodia.com/docs/microsoftteams

When I try to dial another extension it seems to be dialling +61 in front unless I set a normalisation rule under Dial Plans in Teams Admin?  (I have ^+(\d3)|^(\d3) as the dialled number pattern, 3 digit extensions), external calls are failing.  None of the call attempts are showing on the Vodia. 

In the Teams admin the SBC is showing Network effectiveness as 0%, if I click the SBC link everything looks ok except status is inactive. 

My O365 tenant has 3 domains, one of which is the Vodia PBX domain.  User accounts are in the company domain.  So the SBC is pbx.VodiaTenantDomain.com.au, the user is user@CompanyTenantDomain.com.au 

PBX is V68.0.30 on AWS server

The email I got after user setup was -  It might take up to 48 hours before you can make and receive phone calls. .....is that true?

I have it working, but it's still with lots of 'gotch ya's' 

Try this trunk config, 

aadr: 52.112.0.0/14 52.120.0.0/14
analog: false
ani_emergency: 
ani_regular: 
area_code: 
bcp: 
behind_nat: false
cid_update: 
cobusy: 500 Line Unavailable
code: 
codec_count: 
codec_lock: false
codecs: 
codest: 
contact_hdr: sip:customerpbxdomain:5061
country_code: 61
dial_extension: !
dialplan: 
dir: 
dis: false
dtmf: false
dtmf_mode: 
earlymedia: true
expires: 3600
failover: never
fraction: 128
from_source: pai
from_user: 
glob: noplus
global: false
hcv: 
hd: 
hf: {from}
hpai: 
hppi: 
hpr: {if clip true}id{fi clip true}
hrpi: {from}
hru: {request-uri}
ht: {request-uri}
ice: false
icid: 
identity: 
ignore_18x_sdp: false
info_agent: false
interoffice: true
minimum: 10
name: Teams
other_headers: 
outbound_proxy: sip:sip.pstnhub.microsoft.com
pidflo: false
prack: true
prefix: 
redirect: false
reg_account: teams
reg_display: Teams
reg_keep: 
reg_registrar: customerpbxdomain.com
reg_user: teams
remote_party: 
request_timeout: 
require: 
reregister_dns: false
rfcrtp: false
ring180: false
rtcpxr: false
rtp_begin: 
rtp_end: 
sdpreq: 
send_email: 
sip_port: 
spam: false
stir: 
t38_enabled: false
teams: true
tel: false
trusted: true
type: options
use_epid: false
use_history: false
use_sdes: 
use_uuid: true
user_defined_hdr: 
wrtc_dest_name: 
wrtc_dest_number: 

Then head over and donate to this guy for being a legend and use his builder to build a power shell script to set everything up with regards to dial plans. 

https://www.ucdialplans.com

He has a FAQ guide on how you can re-set and reverse everything so you can start over fresh, as you have already created some stuff.

21 minutes ago, RichardDCG said:

@Scott1234 excellent info!  Mostly working, can dial out ok external and extensions ... just not back to the Teams app from the PBX yet...  

Did you do the part where you set the teams user tel uri ? and have enabled teams on the extension feature set? 

Like,

Set-CsPhoneNumberAssignment -Identity "blah@blah.com" -LineURI tel:500 -EnterpriseVoiceEnabled $true -HostedVoiceMail $true

When you do that, it takes some time, and you have to close down the Teams app and re-open to get the changes once its finally updated. 

Some success.  Seems to be some expression changes. 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/teams/set-csphonenumberassignment?view=teams-ps

I used below:

Set-CsPhoneNumberAssignment -Identity user@company.com.au -PhoneNumber XXX -PhoneNumberType DirectRouting

When I call from Teams to an ext. on the Vodia it works, but my number is presented as +XXX .  When I call the ext. XXX from the Vodia it all works, Teams and Phones ring.  However, returned calls are using +XXX and looks to be using the right trunk but not calling the Teams app.  Is there a way to get Teams to present as XXX and not with the leading + ?

13 minutes ago, RichardDCG said:

Some success.  Seems to be some expression changes. 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/teams/set-csphonenumberassignment?view=teams-ps

I used below:

Set-CsPhoneNumberAssignment -Identity user@company.com.au -PhoneNumber XXX -PhoneNumberType DirectRouting

When I call from Teams to an ext. on the Vodia it works, but my number is presented as +XXX .  When I call the ext. XXX from the Vodia it all works, Teams and Phones ring.  However, returned calls are using +XXX and looks to be using the right trunk but not calling the Teams app.  Is there a way to get Teams to present as XXX and not with the leading + ?

They will all way's use the +, have you configured your PBX base system settings with country code and or domain you are testing on? 

22 minutes ago, Scott1234 said:

They will all way's use the +, have you configured your PBX base system settings with country code and or domain you are testing on? 

Country code is set.  I expected the Rewrite global numbers - E.164 (without leading +) on the Teams Trunk to do it..?  PCAP E.164 is correct format .... other than the Romania bit.

image.png.e13feb3e93c56ef816d10dd2416f6447.png

1 hour ago, RichardDCG said:

Audio is a bit 'electric' compared to SIP phones and the Vodia app .... is this to be expected or any changes to make?

I have not noticed the audio being bad, if anything I thought it more stable and works better with call kit Intergrations to interface with car audio systems etc. 

22 hours ago, Scott1234 said:

I have not noticed the audio being bad, if anything I thought it more stable and works better with call kit Intergrations to interface with car audio systems etc. 

Thanks, I'll need to look at my PC then, audio is certainly less than the Vodia app on the same PC or a SIP phone.