I don't get "press 1 to answer" on my cell phone

mattlandis

Well, that is just a speed dial. IMHO there is no reason to offer pressing "1" here, you might really want to hit the owner's mailbox. And you know that you are calling the cell phone number, even if you might not know the number itself.

I was thinking of the senario that a collegue transfers a call to *00<ext> when a person is on the road...

so the only time it works is if the cellphone is included in rining when the extension does?

that fine, didn't realize that.

tx

matt

I was thinking of the senario that a collegue transfers a call to *00<ext> when a person is on the road...

so the only time it works is if the cellphone is included in rining when the extension does?

Yea, that is the intention. When you perform a attended transfer to the cell phone, you will be able to hear if the other person picks up or the mailbox. There are other situations (e.g. when the PBX call the cell phone because there is a new voicemail message), but in all these cases the user has to interact with the PBX before the interaction happens.