using backup file

pbxuser911

we re-installed the software on a new os on our machine

the problem ere having is that when we back up the directory and then put it on the new system, it doesn’t OVERWRITE the existing accounts, it just APPENDS it, so local host stays there, and what was the 1st domain on the backup file, is being appended to the local host domain which adds all the default extension

does anyone know what else stays that I would need to delete? I had to delete all the default extensions

please reply

we re-installed the software on a new os on our machine

the problem ere having is that when we back up the directory and then put it on the new system, it doesn't OVERWRITE the existing accounts, it just APPENDS it, so local host stays there, and what was the 1st domain on the backup file, is being appended to the local host domain which adds all the default extension

does anyone know what else stays that I would need to delete? I had to delete all the default extensions

Yea, just rename the old directory and put the backup into a new, fresh directory. The only thing that you need to copy from the old one is the executable pbxctrl.exe, all other files can come from the backup. And well, copy the license key from the old setup to the new setup (copy & paste from the web interface).