PBX V69.3.x and GXP phones

RichardDCG

I can call a service flag and voicemail with a GXP2135 and GXP2170 on V68.0.37 ... but not on V69.3.2 and above.  What has changed??  Testing using the same PBX and the same phone.

Phones on any firmware - 1.0.11.48 - 1.0.11.85 can call other extensions but not voicemail or service flags (although it does set/unset the flag).  The screen displays 'no response'.

On both PBX versions all the GXP21xx seem to follow the 2130 settings and not their own...

If I am using any other phone or the vodia app with the same ext. as the GXP it works.  It is specific to the Grandstream phones..on both the production and LAB PBX.
Calling registered ext. vs non registered ext.  If the ext. I am calling is not registered then the call fails (does not go to VM).  I can call registered ext. and externally.

When using TLS with SRTP, the phone must enable SRTP:

<!--  SRTP Mode. 0 - Disabled, 1 - Enabled but not forced, 2 - Enabled and forced, 3 - Optional. Default is 0 -->
    <P183>{outbound-layer tcp udp=0 tcp=0 tls=2}</P183>

In older versions the PBX would be more tolerant, but this causes problems with misunderstandings and also the phone does not send RTP/SAVP. Accepting SRTP SDES with RTP/AVP was a hack from the old days that needs to be sunset.