Dial Plan Copy Feature

jlumby

I would like to request a feature to be able to copy a dialplan in the same manner that you can copy a button template for a phone. I find myself spending a whole lot of time creating dialplans that are 90% the same as existing ones.

I would like to request a feature to be able to copy a dialplan in the same manner that you can copy a button template for a phone. I find myself spending a whole lot of time creating dialplans that are 90% the same as existing ones.

The head version now contains a feature that allows "global" dial plans that can be shared amongst domains.

But I agree, we need a simple way to copy and paste dial plans.

I noticed the global option, and I thought it was a perfect idea (THANKS!), and it is what inspired this post to make the final recomendations to make dial plans as easy to work with (and as time savving) as I could think of

• 1 month later...
I noticed the global option, and I thought it was a perfect idea (THANKS!), and it is what inspired this post to make the final recomendations to make dial plans as easy to work with (and as time savving) as I could think of

Any plans to add the copy feature in upcoming versions? The time it is taking me is killing me as I am growing.