Call Recording

olecoot

I may have something mis-configured but I'm having an issue recording calls on version 3.2.0.3143 (Linux). Recording defaults for the domain are set to no. On the account that requires recording, I have the recording settings "Record outgoing calls to external numbers on", "Record outgoing calls to internal numbers on". Destination for recordings is "recorded-calls/$m/$d/$u-$t-$n.wav". However, recording did not work with the default location either. This worked on a previous version without fail. I can't seem to get it to work on this version with the settings mentioned. Linux is RedHat EL5.

Using *12 and attaching recording to email does work.

Thanks in advance.

I may have something mis-configured but I'm having an issue recording calls on version 3.2.0.3143 (Linux). Recording defaults for the domain are set to no. On the account that requires recording, I have the recording settings "Record outgoing calls to external numbers on", "Record outgoing calls to internal numbers on". Destination for recordings is "recorded-calls/$m/$d/$u-$t-$n.wav". However, recording did not work with the default location either. This worked on a previous version without fail. I can't seem to get it to work on this version with the settings mentioned. Linux is RedHat EL5.

Using *12 and attaching recording to email does work.

Yea, that's a bug we already fixed in 3.3.

http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Release_...#Call_Recording

I think there still may be an issue.

If I set the recording options for the domain to off, then go to an extension and enable recording for the extension (to override the defaults for the domain), no recordings happen. If I enable the recording options for the domain, everything works as planned.