Snom 300 Firmware Update Loop

tom clayton

Hi,

When i try to update my firmware from 6.x to 7.x or 7.x to 7.x the phone gets itself in a loop and updates the firmware then boots up fine then restarts itself and downgrades itself to the last firmware on the phone.

Is there a setting im missing when i start to do firmware updates? the one setting i do change is for it to ask wether or not it should update but that setting dissapears after the firmware update and just gets in a update loop then ;)

Cheers

Tom

When i try to update my firmware from 6.x to 7.x or 7.x to 7.x the phone gets itself in a loop and updates the firmware then boots up fine then restarts itself and downgrades itself to the last firmware on the phone.

Is there a setting im missing when i start to do firmware updates? the one setting i do change is for it to ask wether or not it should update but that setting dissapears after the firmware update and just gets in a update loop then ;)

What version of the PBX?

I had the same problem myself today ;)