Meanings of Agent Group CDR Statistics

DarkKnight

I have searched high and low, but have yet to find this information in the wiki or anywhere:

Can anyone please definitively explain what the Agent Group CDR statistics *mean*? I'm really amazed that nowhere in this forum or wiki they are defined. They are not intuitive, and statistics without any defined meanings behind them are completely useless. It's a waste of time to try to guess what these things mean.

Specifically, I am using version 3.2.0.3144 (Win32), and the stats for Agent Groups are shown to be:

Time / From / To / Agent / "Waiting Time" / "Ring Time" / "Talk Time" / "(Hold Time)"

I and I am sure many other people would like to know, once and for all, what these mean:

"Waiting Time"

"Ring Time"

"Talk Time"

"(Hold Time)"

I need to know from what "Point A" event occurs to start when this is timed to what "Point B" event.

Not knowing their definitions leave many questions unanswered; For Example:

"Waiting Time" --- Is this the total time it takes for a call to reach a agent, or just the time waiting on hold? If it's the time waiting on hold, then what does the "hold time" mean?

"Ring Time" ---- Is this total time for rings for the entire call, or just when they got to the queue, or what?

"Talk Time" ---- Is this measured from what milestones? Entering the queue, or just talking with an agent only, or what?

"(Hold Time)" --- Hold time from when? Is this when the AGENT puts the caller on hold, or how long the Caller has been in the queue, or what?

As you can see, with no definitions out there for these stats, they're just numbers.

Thanks in advance!

"Waiting Time"

"Ring Time"

"Talk Time"

"(Hold Time)"

The waiting time is the duration the caller spent listening to music and annoucement (no agent taking care about this call yet). The ring time is the duration while the caller heared ringback tone (agent's phone should be ringing here). The talk time is the duration the call was connected, including the duration the agent put this call on hold. The hold time explicity shows how long the call was on hold, the brackets around it indicate that this is part of the talk time.