I have 4 PSTN line on a mediatrix 1204

number 1: 4185501234

number 2: 4185506789

number 3: 4185506781

number 4: 4185506782

number 5: 877xxxxxxx taht root call to a cascade on VOIP DID

and 1 VOIP DID (with capacity of 50 concurence) used for Voice only

I am usign Number 2 (4185506789) for fax

I want to set PBX to detect if it is a fax or a voice call and root accordingelly

So I have set up my Trunk with the following:

Send call to extension: !4185506789!1001! 1000

where ext 1001 is an IVR with :

DTMF Match List: !T!1000! !F!1111!

and where 1000 is an AA

so fare it is not working, what Am I missing

V. 3.1.2.3120, cannot use latest due to problem with all call recording function of CallCenter edition

many thanks

So does it already go to the IVR node?

Try using the auto attendant instead of the IVR node. Depending on your DTMF setup, the IVR node might not be able to detect the CNG tone. As you are going to the AA anyway, that should be no big change. Then you can use the "F" in the direct destinations.

So does it already go to the IVR node?

Try using the auto attendant instead of the IVR node. Depending on your DTMF setup, the IVR node might not be able to detect the CNG tone. As you are going to the AA anyway, that should be no big change. Then you can use the "F" in the direct destinations.

Many thanks for you input,

I am sorry I do not get it!

so on my trunk putting

Send call to extension: !T!1000! !F!1111!

where 1000 is an AA

and 1111 is the direct extension for FAX ?

I have tried

Send call to extension: !T!1104! !F!1111!

to test it, where 1104 is an extension and no matter what Mediatrix is sending it to 1000 (AA)

but If I set it up to 1104 (only) it work!

many thanks

Many thanks for you input,

I am sorry I do not get it!

so on my trunk putting

Send call to extension: !T!1000! !F!1111!

where 1000 is an AA

and 1111 is the direct extension for FAX ?

I have tried

Send call to extension: !T!1104! !F!1111!

to test it, where 1104 is an extension and no matter what Mediatrix is sending it to 1000 (AA)

but If I set it up to 1104 (only) it work!

many thanks

Where do I input this !T!1104! !F!1111! on AA I cannot find any logical localisation for that setting ???????

anyone!

Oh the AA does not use regular expressions. Just put a "F" into a "User Input" and then the FAX extension into the "Destination". The AA will detect the FAX tone similar to a DTMF tone with the name "F" and will behave as if the user entered "F" during the annoucement.

Oh the AA does not use regular expressions. Just put a "F" into a "User Input" and then the FAX extension into the "Destination". The AA will detect the FAX tone similar to a DTMF tone with the name "F" and will behave as if the user entered "F" during the annoucement.

Many thanks for your reply,

It is working and It was easy!

What should I do it if during business houres we have a humain receptioniste and all incoming calls goes to here? IVR? How?

many thanks

Many thanks for your reply,

It is working and It was easy!

What should I do it if during business houres we have a humain receptioniste and all incoming calls goes to here? IVR? How?

You can put a one-person hunt group in from of the AA (the only person in that hunt group would be the secretary). However you will obviously loose the FAX functionality, unless the secretary wants to detect the tones and redirect the call to the FAX...

You can put a one-person hunt group in from of the AA (the only person in that hunt group would be the secretary). However you will obviously loose the FAX functionality, unless the secretary wants to detect the tones and redirect the call to the FAX...

Got it thanks. That is why I was truing to use an IVR to detect fax and voice and to root accordingelly!