Schedule redirections

mtorke

Hi @all,

I have a question. Is it possible in pbxnsip to schedule redirections for extensions like in 3cx? (Please see screenshot in attachment)

There you can build redirection rules. For example:

From 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM redirect to cell phone

From 20:00 PM - 22:00 PM redirect to private phone

From 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM redirect only internal calls to mailbox and external calls to mailbox

Thank you and best regards,

Marc

post-2195-1240341966_thumb.jpg

I have 10 extensions, which need this. They are consolutants and have mobile offices.

Do you have any workaround for this?

Well currently the PBX can redirect only to one number (the "cell phone", but it can be pf course any number), but they are pretty flexible with the times.

Workarounds would include service flags; but that will be ugly and complicated. Or you create a new DID on the PBX and loop the call back, then into a hunt group and then into different destinations. Ugly!

Well currently the PBX can redirect only to one number (the "cell phone", but it can be pf course any number), but they are pretty flexible with the times.

Workarounds would include service flags; but that will be ugly and complicated. Or you create a new DID on the PBX and loop the call back, then into a hunt group and then into different destinations. Ugly!

Ok, thanks, but with hunting groups I can't call external numbers. Hunting groups only work with internal numbers?

Thanks and best regards,

Marc