Help with international dialing and Soundstation IP

opusi

Hi,

I'm having issues setting up my Soundstation IP 4000 with international calls. It works with our Linksys spa942, but with the Polycom I get a fast busy. Does anyone have any experience with the digitmap for this? I suspect that is what's the problem.

One thing I noticed about this phone is it takes the first match in the dial plan. My first plan was:

*00|*6x|*7x|*8x|*9x|*98xxxx|011xxxxxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|2xxx|3xxx|4xxx|5xxx|503x

xxxxxx|6xxx|7xxxx|8xxxx|911|971xxxxxxx

We have some extensions in the 50xx, which I can't dial. as soon as I type '50' it matches 503xxxxxxx. I only have a couple like that so I have added them to the dial plan.

*00|*6x|*7x|*8x|*9x|*98xxxx|011xxxxxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|2xxx|3xxx|4xxx|5030|5040

|503xxxxxxx|6xxx|7xxxx|8xxxx|911|971xxxxxxx

Looking at the dial plan I would think it shouldn't have any issues. I don't see any other matches for 011. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks.

Are you using plug and play? If not, consider provision the phone once with the PnP mechanism and then you can see what dial plan the phone is using. Don't forget to set the PnP preferences in the domain.

Hi,

It looks like I got it to work. I checked the files in the pbx\html folder and the dialing plan for the polycom was totally different then the one I was using. I replaced it and it works. Here is the dial plan (it was labeled digitmap in sip.cfg)

[2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|

Thanks.