Handling several domains

• 1 month later...
There is some documentation on the Wiki in the dial plan section (http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Dial_Plan), look for "Try Loopback".

Hi:

I ahve followed the instructions at wiki:

<LI>The mode "Try Loopback" is useful when you have several domains on the same PBX and you want to send a call from one domain to another without the need of an external SIP proxy. In this mode, the PBX will first check if there is a match of the pattern, and then calculate the destination using the replacement pattern. If the destination matches a telephone number (starting with "+") on the local system, then the PBX will send the call back to the system. Note: You must turn "Loopback detection" off (see Overall System Settings) and you must have at least one UDP socket (not bound to any specific address or bound to the loopback address 127.0.0.1 or [::1]). Also, you need to have the "country code" (Domain->Settings page) set on both the domains.

I have one domain named dominio1 with extension 120 and AA 100, and another domain named dominio2 with 200 as AA and extension 220.

I can make calls between accounts of each domain

I have configured at dominio1 one dial plan with Try Loopback and 2* as pattern and 2* as replacement.

I have set off loopback detection off at overall System Settings and I and i have created in dominio1 one trunk outbound with outbound proxy 127.0.0.1

When I call to 200 from one extension of the dominio1 I can see tha INVITE sip:200@dominio1, it means that the dial plan and trunk is not working.

What is wrong?

Thanks

Juan Acevedo

consultorit@umi.com.co

What about the country code settings on the domain?

Hi:

I ahve followed the instructions at wiki:

<LI>The mode "Try Loopback" is useful when you have several domains on the same PBX and you want to send a call from one domain to another without the need of an external SIP proxy. In this mode, the PBX will first check if there is a match of the pattern, and then calculate the destination using the replacement pattern. If the destination matches a telephone number (starting with "+") on the local system, then the PBX will send the call back to the system. Note: You must turn "Loopback detection" off (see Overall System Settings) and you must have at least one UDP socket (not bound to any specific address or bound to the loopback address 127.0.0.1 or [::1]). Also, you need to have the "country code" (Domain->Settings page) set on both the domains.

I have one domain named dominio1 with extension 120 and AA 100, and another domain named dominio2 with 200 as AA and extension 220.

I can make calls between accounts of each domain

I have configured at dominio1 one dial plan with Try Loopback and 2* as pattern and 2* as replacement.

I have set off loopback detection off at overall System Settings and I and i have created in dominio1 one trunk outbound with outbound proxy 127.0.0.1

When I call to 200 from one extension of the dominio1 I can see tha INVITE sip:200@dominio1, it means that the dial plan and trunk is not working.

What is wrong?

Thanks

Juan Acevedo

consultorit@umi.com.co

What about the country code settings on the domain?

Hi:

The callas between domains is working by now, The problem I had was I have not assigned the Dial plan to the extension is calling, but:

The calls extension-to-extension are working fine, I can reach the AA of another domain but when i dial for ask some extension, the call can not be completed, also occurs if I call to one Agent gruop from another domain.

Another point is that the *87 for call piockup does not work in the domain extensions

I have set "Try Loopback" at dial plan and I hev set "NO" the loopback detection at global settings.

Any body can help me?

Thanks

Juan Acevedo

Consultorit@umi.com.co