CallCenterEdition - Need to determine extensions talk time

chemicalx

I need to determine whether the calls reached the call-center agents (and how long were they engaged in that call) or whether the call has been abandoned by the caller.

Call scenario is: PSTN >> SIP Gateway >> IVR >> Agent Group >> Agents

We have just upgraded to V3 and are starting to use it with the MySQL connectivity. I have enabled all the '$' options on the cdr except the cmc. If you analyze the table by simulating calls reaching and engaging the agents and calls being abandoned by the caller, I see no difference on the data it writes on the table.

In the table, there are the fields talk_duration, duration, extn_duration. They give me the same data, identical numbers for inbound and outbound calls, and whether the agents receive the calls or whether caller hangs-up before talking to the agents.

Anything I may have missed? Should I be getting different numbers in there?

Anybody who can point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Mel Guevarra

• 2 years later...

I need to determine whether the calls reached the call-center agents (and how long were they engaged in that call) or whether the call has been abandoned by the caller.

Call scenario is: PSTN >> SIP Gateway >> IVR >> Agent Group >> Agents

We have just upgraded to V3 and are starting to use it with the MySQL connectivity. I have enabled all the '$' options on the cdr except the cmc. If you analyze the table by simulating calls reaching and engaging the agents and calls being abandoned by the caller, I see no difference on the data it writes on the table.

In the table, there are the fields talk_duration, duration, extn_duration. They give me the same data, identical numbers for inbound and outbound calls, and whether the agents receive the calls or whether caller hangs-up before talking to the agents.

Anything I may have missed? Should I be getting different numbers in there?

Anybody who can point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Mel Guevarra

Hello,

We are developing a call center software and it is almost the same problem we have. The TalkDuration field always zero in the CDR file about the call. Can you help about this issue?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

That but is fixed on .4025 version. Please pick your version from http://www.pbxnsip.com/download-software/software.php. Make sure to back up before the upgrade as a general practice.

We upgraded our system to .4025 by getting new licence but TalkDuration field in the CDR file always zero. We have to get this data. Moreover, ExtnDuration field sometimes is negative like -16748.

Could you help us about this issues?

When you say IVR here, PSTN >> SIP Gateway >> IVR >> Agent Group >> Agents, is it the IVR node or the Auto Attendant? We will test it accordingly and see what is going on.

Also, can you tell us if this is the CDR to CSV file or some other CDR mechanism that you are using?

It is Auto Attendant and also we use CDR to Simple-TCP.

There was an issue calculating the $(talk_duration). We will fix that.

But the $d, $(duration) and $(ext_duration) should still work fine.

The log from the testing we have done here shows that.

[8] 2011/10/11 17:28:18:	The cdr format string is $w$5e$12c$5d$5A$5(duration)
[9] 2011/10/11 17:28:18:	SOAP: send CDR to cdr:10.20.14.195
20111011172808 70 19 7 19

As you can see $d and $5(duration) both produced 19 as the output.

[8] 2011/10/11 17:30:08:	The cdr format string is $w$5e$12c$5d$5A$5(extn_duration)
[9] 2011/10/11 17:30:08:	SOAP: send CDR to cdr:10.20.14.195
20111011172956 70 21 7 21

As you can see $d and $5(ext_duration) both produced 21 as the output for a different call.

There was an issue calculating the $(talk_duration). We will fix that.

But the $d, $(duration) and $(ext_duration) should still work fine.

The log from the testing we have done here shows that.

[8] 2011/10/11 17:28:18:	The cdr format string is $w$5e$12c$5d$5A$5(duration)
[9] 2011/10/11 17:28:18:	SOAP: send CDR to cdr:10.20.14.195
20111011172808 70 19 7 19

As you can see $d and $5(duration) both produced 19 as the output.

[8] 2011/10/11 17:30:08:	The cdr format string is $w$5e$12c$5d$5A$5(extn_duration)
[9] 2011/10/11 17:30:08:	SOAP: send CDR to cdr:10.20.14.195
20111011172956 70 21 7 21

As you can see $d and $5(ext_duration) both produced 21 as the output for a different call.

When will this issue be solved?

Thanks.