INVITE response 480 and call esteblished

asat232

When I dialing from first softphone (EyeBeam 1.5.19.5) to second one (EyeBeam too), and on second one I do HandUp, first EyeBeam is going to call established state. And I can see though web interface that this call is currently active. Looking to pbxnsip logfile page, INVITE response from softphone was 480. Is it a bug, or what is it?

When I dialing from first softphone (EyeBeam 1.5.19.5) to second one (EyeBeam too), and on second one I do HandUp, first EyeBeam is going to call established state. And I can see though web interface that this call is currently active. Looking to pbxnsip logfile page, INVITE response from softphone was 480. Is it a bug, or what is it?

Can you post the log file?

Here is a log

[7] 20090604185653: SIP Rx udp:192.168.0.157:60545:

SIP/2.0 480 Temporarily Unavailable

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.0.13:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-a0e6b2d6677d3a7d018c095135fd955f;rport=5060

To: "Fourty One"<sip:41@pbx.company.com>;tag=5135583f

From: "LocalEyeBeam Test12"<sip:100014@pbx.company.com>;tag=31884

Call-ID: ea9ad6c9@pbx

CSeq: 3984 INVITE

User-Agent: eyeBeam release 1102u stamp 52345

Warning: 399 devnull "User reject"

Content-Length: 0

Well, it seems that the user rejected the call. That is defintively a feature!

Our support sometimes is giving such an answer, this is not a bug, and this is a feature. But is it correct behavior when one part is rejecting call and another part is getting 200 ok, and establish call. And pbxnsip considering this call as an active. I think this feature is reproducible and can be easily fixed. What do you think about this matter? Or I somewhere on a wrong way?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Our support sometimes is giving such an answer, this is not a bug, and this is a feature. But is it correct behavior when one part is rejecting call and another part is getting 200 ok, and establish call. And pbxnsip considering this call as an active. I think this feature is reproducible and can be easily fixed. What do you think about this matter? Or I somewhere on a wrong way?

Thanks in advance for your help.

What's is happening here is that, when the called party UA sends 480 error code, PBX is connecting the call to the user's mailbox, so that the caller can leave a message. Did you connect something and verified anything being played back?

I disabled mailbox for both accounts but the same situation first one rejects call on another call esteblished.

Ok. There is another setting under Domain->Settings page that lets the user to "camp on" on the destination. You can set that to "No" (along with the mailbox disabled). With these 2 settings, PBX should send back the error code, instead of connecting the call to voicemail system.