Call Pick Up

Rogier

Regarding SNOM360 and pbxnsip 3.3.1.3177

Is it posibble to configure an one the funtion keys to pick up a call of a certain huntgroep. Assume the user is in the 2nd or 3rd stage, but sees that a colleque is busy and wants to pick up the call.

I understood it can be done by *87[extension or huntgroep] . But can you also preconfigure that under a funtion key and how ???

thanks

Regarding SNOM360 and pbxnsip 3.3.1.3177

Is it posibble to configure an one the funtion keys to pick up a call of a certain huntgroep. Assume the user is in the 2nd or 3rd stage, but sees that a colleque is busy and wants to pick up the call.

I understood it can be done by *87[extension or huntgroep] . But can you also preconfigure that under a funtion key and how ???

thanks

I am step further, programmed [speeddial] *87 on one of the funtion keys and that works. Only problem is that if i use this I'll get all unconnected calls, also internal calls.

I want to use this for several huntgroeps and preferable one key for more huntgroeps. Of course only the calls where the phone is a member of the huntgroep should be pciked up

Please help

I am step further, programmed [speeddial] *87 on one of the funtion keys and that works. Only problem is that if i use this I'll get all unconnected calls, also internal calls.

I want to use this for several huntgroeps and preferable one key for more huntgroeps. Of course only the calls where the phone is a member of the huntgroep should be pciked up

Did you try to monitor the hunt group using the mode "monitor extension (on phone)"?