Try Loopback

pbxuser911

I have a global Dial Plan, i set the 1st preference to be 090 Try Loopback * and replacement empty

so now every outbound call for example xxxxxxxxxx first checks if that number is on any domain, if it is then it calls it if not it goes down the list

the problem I'm having is as follows, when extension 101@domain1 calls the phone number thats on domain2 then when the phone rings on domain2 it just shows 101, it doesn't show the ani set for domain1 to show which is a xxxxxxxxxx number

any settings i missed to get this working?

I have a global Dial Plan, i set the 1st preference to be 090 Try Loopback * and replacement empty

so now every outbound call for example xxxxxxxxxx first checks if that number is on any domain, if it is then it calls it if not it goes down the list

the problem I'm having is as follows, when extension 101@domain1 calls the phone number thats on domain2 then when the phone rings on domain2 it just shows 101, it doesn't show the ani set for domain1 to show which is a xxxxxxxxxx number

any settings i missed to get this working?

Calls that go via the loopback interface should always use RFC3325 caller-ID representation. That means the "From" and "To" contain the original content, what ever that was. The calling (redirecting) party would be in the P-Asserted-Identity header. That might be misleading here.

But as far as I can see it could be really a tricky case. We need to check if the ANI representation is correct for this kind of call. The problem is that there is no trunk here where we could define the ANI behavior.