Calling DID of other domain

pbxuser911

What do i set in the dialplan to get the following outcome

1)when someone dials any 10 or 11 digit number only it will then try loopback

the reason i dont want to 8 it and have it try loopback, cause then dialing 101 it will try to loopback, and actually reach another extension 101 on another domain

2)in the same topic, there needs to be a way to tell a extension that this is an extension and is an Internal Number, so it will never cause any other bugs and allow another domain to dial it, i rmember a previous build had an issue when setting up hot deskting on an extension that another domain also has the same extension number, it would cuase a issue where another domain dialing an extension that is the same extension on another domain hot desked will cause it to route to a diff domain

3)plus id like to see the option where internal calls have a diff ring tone then others

1)when someone dials any 10 or 11 digit number only it will then try loopback

the reason i dont want to 8 it and have it try loopback, cause then dialing 101 it will try to loopback, and actually reach another extension 101 on another domain

Well, you can specify a pattern like xxxxxxxxxx in the dial plan pattern that should do this job.

2)in the same topic, there needs to be a way to tell a extension that this is an extension and is an Internal Number, so it will never cause any other bugs and allow another domain to dial it, i rmember a previous build had an issue when setting up hot deskting on an extension that another domain also has the same extension number, it would cuase a issue where another domain dialing an extension that is the same extension on another domain hot desked will cause it to route to a diff domain

What you can do is use a pattern like x|xx|xxx (after the x11 patterns to deal with 911!) and use the "not allowed" pattern, so that teh PBX does not attempt to go out on a trunk. Alternatively, if you only use xxxxxxxxxx and 011* patterns then the PBX never attempts to send anything but NANPA numbers and international numbers to the trunk.

3)plus id like to see the option where internal calls have a diff ring tone then others

You mean ring tones or ringback tones? The ring tones should already be there, but of course that depends in the SIP world on the endpoint.

What id like to do is save money

we have numerous domains and i want that when one domain dial a DID that belongs to another domain, it should be an internal call and not use an outbound trunk to place the call

the Caller ID should display the ANI set on the Domain, not the extension number

how do i do it?

problem is thst when it rings the phone of another domain, it actually shows them only my extension number, not my set ANI on that domain

there needs to be a diffrent field to enter the ALIAS (DID) on the accounts, not together with the account number (for example Auto Attendant 100),,, and then have a setting for try alias

problem is thst when it rings the phone of another domain, it actually shows them only my extension number, not my set ANI on that domain

there needs to be a diffrent field to enter the ALIAS (DID) on the accounts, not together with the account number (for example Auto Attendant 100),,, and then have a setting for try alias

Okay... The problem is that the loopback does not have a explicit trunk so the PBX sticks to the domain name style. The alternative is that we hard code the global number style.