Voicemail greeting issue

joso

Hi,

I am using the latest version of pbxnsip 3.4.0.3201 and found something really weird.

The president would call my internal extension from his internal extension (300 to 333) and he receives the auto attendant saying “to receive a callback when the ext becomes available, .....), but when he calls into the office from a cell phone, the receptionist redirects him to my ext 333, a different AA comes on with my name greeting. Shouldn’t everything be the same?

Also, i have seen numerous times, people’s voicemail greeting they made disappearing and they have to recreate it.

Any ideas on what is going on? Am i missing something?

Joso

The president would call my internal extension from his internal extension (300 to 333) and he receives the auto attendant saying "to receive a callback when the ext becomes available, .....), but when he calls into the office from a cell phone, the receptionist redirects him to my ext 333, a different AA comes on with my name greeting. Shouldn't everything be the same?

Also, i have seen numerous times, people's voicemail greeting they made disappearing and they have to recreate it.

When a user is calling from a known cell phone (extension cell phone) the PBX will behave differently. That is supposed to be a feature. No idea why the PBX would redirect him to 333. I would check if there is any redirection or hot desking going on.

Loosing voicemail greetings is of course not okay and it should not happen. Does not sound like a know issue to be (no bells ringing). Any more insight would be useful. We will keep the eyes open ...