Eyebeam getting Re-registering

Vinod

Hi,

We are using eyebeam softphone and the softphone gets reregisters automatically. i.e. after configuring the extension on the eyebeam, the registration seems to be stable for 2 minutes and then it shows Login Failed: authentication required and then tries to re-register and gets registered and repeats on.

But all the other sub-domain accounts are working perfectly. The problem is happening on with this sub-domain.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks

Vinod

We are using eyebeam softphone and the softphone gets reregisters automatically. i.e. after configuring the extension on the eyebeam, the registration seems to be stable for 2 minutes and then it shows Login Failed: authentication required and then tries to re-register and gets registered and repeats on.

But all the other sub-domain accounts are working perfectly. The problem is happening on with this sub-domain.

Is the softphone on a routable IP address (no NAT)? Maybe the router is just no good for VoIP. For example, we had a case where the router only had 32 NAT entries and was dropping assiciations randomly (depending on the traffic).

https://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=491 also contains some things that you can check. Having a softphone behind NAT is similar to having a PBX running behind NAT.