NON functioning of HUNT GROUP Feature in Trunk mode

SunnyJarial

we have integrated two pbxnsip servers in trunk mode and created extentions e.g 101,102 in first server and 201,202 etc in second server. when we are dialing 201 from 101 call lands on second server and vice versa means there is communication between both the servers. I found issues with hunt group features in trunk mode. i have created 77 as hunt extension in first server and hunting numbers are 101,102 and 201 and similarly in second server, created 72 as hunt extension and hunting numbers are 201,202 and 101. issue is that when we are dialing 77 in first server, firstly 101 rings then 102 but 201 is not ringing but going to voice mail saying extension is not available same thing happens in second server. Please suggest its very urgent.

attached are the snap shots of configuration in both the servers

snap_shots.doc

we have integrated two pbxnsip servers in trunk mode and created extentions e.g 101,102 in first server and 201,202 etc in second server. when we are dialing 201 from 101 call lands on second server and vice versa means there is communication between both the servers. I found issues with hunt group features in trunk mode. i have created 77 as hunt extension in first server and hunting numbers are 101,102 and 201 and similarly in second server, created 72 as hunt extension and hunting numbers are 201,202 and 101. issue is that when we are dialing 77 in first server, firstly 101 rings then 102 but 201 is not ringing but going to voice mail saying extension is not available same thing happens in second server. Please suggest its very urgent.

attached are the snap shots of configuration in both the servers

If you are using domains on different servers but one of them contains the name "localhost" it might be very confusing the the PBX. This is because it thinks that the extension of the one PBX belongs actually to the other.

The workaround for this is to use (long with more than 5 digits) telephone numbers that clearly indicate that the number is not an extension. Just pretent that one PBX is calling over the PSTN network into the other PBX. Then that PBX knows the call comes from a trunk, not an extension.

If you are using domains on different servers but one of them contains the name "localhost" it might be very confusing the the PBX. This is because it thinks that the extension of the one PBX belongs actually to the other.

The workaround for this is to use (long with more than 5 digits) telephone numbers that clearly indicate that the number is not an extension. Just pretent that one PBX is calling over the PSTN network into the other PBX. Then that PBX knows the call comes from a trunk, not an extension.

I am not 100% sure whether the 3.4 had hunt group calling external number (exept for final stage). So try putting the 2nd server's extension in the final stage.

I know on 4.0 beta builds, every stage can call the external numbers.