MOH Files

andrewgroup

We have a client with 3 functional business units and would like to have dedicated MOH for each unit.

Can this be done based upon a HUNT Group, or are we faced with 3 domains?

If 3 domains are needed, can they share Global Address Books?

this probably over complicates the solution if none exists within a single Domain.

Any Thoughts?

Cheers

MoH for the hunt group is not possible right now. But you are right, this could be possible. In the old versions a call would just be a call after someone in the hunt group picks up; but now it is still a hunt group call.

Anyway, you can at least set up the MoH for each domain; that should help.

There is no global address book, only domain address books. You would have to copy the address book to all domains. The best would be to arrange a more or less automatic import, so that later changes can be replicated easily.

• 2 months later...
MoH for the hunt group is not possible right now.

... SKIP...

Anyway, you can at least set up the MoH for each domain; that should help.

Just to confirm, when a caller has been sent to a Hunt Group, MoH does not work? I can't get it to, and I suppose this is why. Any other features that don't work but appear to?

Just to confirm, when a caller has been sent to a Hunt Group, MoH does not work? I can't get it to, and I suppose this is why. Any other features that don't work but appear to?

Nonono. Of course MoH should work when the call comes from a hunt group. On the old versions, the PBX would play the MoH of the domain; in the new versions every hunt group can have their own MoH. Actually, AFAIK the latest version 4 should have this feature.