CDR to SQL

Top System

I read lots of topics, where people were asking to store the cdr informations to a SQL database. (mySql, MS Sql)

So I decided to write a small windows service to capture the cdr sent by pbxnsip and to store these cdr in a Sql database ( mySQL, MS SQL, Orcacle : depending on your db provider).

Not all versions of MS Sql supports SOAP, and there is less informations available in the SOAP cdr format.

All the fields described in the simple CDR format or long CDR format can be used in cdr2sql.

http://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=464

The application is working by receiving the cdr logs on a specific TCPIP port. It's simple to install and there is no latency between the end of the call and the availability of the information in the database.

The only think you have to do after installing the application and configuring the credentials to connect the database, is to configure pbxnsip :

- to send the cdr to the tcp ip address and port where the cdr2sql service is installed

- to adapt the pbx.xml file to the format you like

PBXNSIP cdr2sql (screenshots)

I read lots of topics, where people were asking to store the cdr informations to a SQL database. (mySql, MS Sql)

So I decided to write a small windows service to capture the cdr sent by pbxnsip and to store these cdr in a Sql database ( mySQL, MS SQL, Orcacle : depending on your db provider).

Not all versions of MS Sql supports SOAP, and there is less informations available in the SOAP cdr format.

All the fields described in the simple CDR format or long CDR format can be used in cdr2sql.

http://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=464

The application is working by receiving the cdr logs on a specific TCPIP port. It's simple to install and there is no latency between the end of the call and the availability of the information in the database.

The only think you have to do after installing the application and configuring the credentials to connect the database, is to configure pbxnsip :

- to send the cdr to the tcp ip address and port where the cdr2sql service is installed

- to adapt the pbx.xml file to the format you like

PBXNSIP cdr2sql (screenshots)

Nice I actually hired a programmer to start writing an application like this for me, except he is wring it to work on windows, linux and Mac.

Moishe,

We are a Windows shop so the rest aren't quite as important but that is interesting.

If we use the cs410 or plug it appears that with Top's solution the cdr can easily be sent to a Windows machine --which is genius.

Matt

Question is what it costs, don't see pricing listed, Windows would be fine for me too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good morning,

I would like to export my cdrs from my PBX to mysqlserver.

The pbx version is the 4.0.1.3499 installed on Linux (CentOS 5).

My programmers keep saying that the export doesn't work in the last pbx version (4.0.1.3499).

Has someone exported successfully the cdrs into mysql table in the 4.0.1.3499 pbx version?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...