chrispopp

Hi my setup is as following:

extension 100

extension 101

extension 102

extension 103

extension 104

extension 105

Also they are also in a hunt, going from 100 > 101 > 102 > 103 > 104 > 105 > 100 ....

Now I want to redirect all my extension to say number 555-555-5555.

I don't want to go one by one and redirect using *72, but I want a redirect for all.

I was thinking about using a service flag, but that does not work with extensions.

Any ideas?

how about use a service flag on the hunt group?

Matt

Thank you for your reply Matt.

The problem is that this is not technically a hunt group, as each extension has a trunk pointing to it.

I tried creating a hunt group for each extension but unfortunately that did not work as it the failover did not work (if extension 100 is busy go to 101, if 101 is busy go to 102...).

Thank you for your reply Matt.

The problem is that this is not technically a hunt group, as each extension has a trunk pointing to it.

I tried creating a hunt group for each extension but unfortunately that did not work as it the failover did not work (if extension 100 is busy go to 101, if 101 is busy go to 102...).

Not sure whether it is just a test scenario or a real use case for this.

In any case, the 'trunk failover' is generally used for outgoing calls, i.e., if PBX sends out a call on one of the trunks & receives a 'failure' response, then it 'fails-over' to the other trunk (based on the configuration).

If you just want the redirection for the extensions, then goto extension's "Redirection" tab & setup the call forward.

Not sure whether it is just a test scenario or a real use case for this.

In any case, the 'trunk failover' is generally used for outgoing calls, i.e., if PBX sends out a call on one of the trunks & receives a 'failure' response, then it 'fails-over' to the other trunk (based on the configuration).

If you just want the redirection for the extensions, then goto extension's "Redirection" tab & setup the call forward.

Maybe I wasn't clear on the scenario.

This is my current setup

Extension 100

Extension 101

Extension 102

Extension 103

Extension 104

Now I have the following trunks:

Trunk 1 > ex 100

Trunk 2 > ex 101

Trunk 3 > ex 102

Trunk 4 > ex 103

Trunk 5 > ex 104

Now, each line is restricted to 1 (one) line. If someone calls Trunk 3 and extension 102 is busy then the call will be forwarded to 103. If 103 is busy, it will then be forwarded to 104, if 104 is busy it will be forwarded to 100, and so on...

Now my problem is that I would like when I'm out of the office for all 5 extensions to be forwarded to my cell phone number 555-555-555. But at the same time I wouldn't like to press *72 4165555555 for every extension. I would like to use a service flag or something similar to just forward all the accounts on my domain to my cell.