Running PBXnSIP on Sheeva or fit-PC2i

pcunite

The sipJack looks interesting but not as flexible for other uses should we ever want to run something else or use the device for something else like a fit-PC2i would be. Has anyone used a fit-PC2i? I admit that I have never worked with such small devices but we are looking into getting smaller devices for purpose built servers. Thoughts?

The sipJack looks interesting but not as flexible for other uses should we ever want to run something else or use the device for something else like a fit-PC2i would be. Has anyone used a fit-PC2i? I admit that I have never worked with such small devices but we are looking into getting smaller devices for purpose built servers. Thoughts?

As far as I can see it is built on Atom, which we also use in other projects and we have good experience with it.

The Sheeva has an almost unbeatable price. But if the price is not so super-critical, then the fit looks like a great alternative. Especially when it should be running Windows.