What's new or fixed in 4.0.1.3475?

voipguy

Can you tell us what's new or fixed so we can test it?

The biggest fix is that the delayed reading of the large tables could screw up the start sequence. This was a new 4.0 feature, so it will not pop up in the release notes for 3 to 4...

The other things that worked on was the loopback call (try loopback), the feature code list in the user interface was incomplete, there were problems with recording of calls (double recording), also double CDR entries. And the web interface thread could get into and endless loop if the client disconnected the connection at the wrong time.

The biggest fix is that the delayed reading of the large tables could screw up the start sequence. This was a new 4.0 feature, so it will not pop up in the release notes for 3 to 4...

The other things that worked on was the loopback call (try loopback), the feature code list in the user interface was incomplete, there were problems with recording of calls (double recording), also double CDR entries. And the web interface thread could get into and endless loop if the client disconnected the connection at the wrong time.

Yes, I noticed the double recording was fixed - great!

The "the feature code list in the user interface was incomplete" still isn't fixed - I posted info about it in my other thread.

Thanks

Yes, I noticed the double recording was fixed - great!

The "the feature code list in the user interface was incomplete" still isn't fixed - I posted info about it in my other thread.

Thanks

Whatever is in the domain page should be displayed on the user page too? We do not see this issue here. Can you post the 2 pages?

Whatever is in the domain page should be displayed on the user page too? We do not see this issue here. Can you post the 2 pages?

Yes, whatever is in the domain page feature list should also appear in the end users feature list.

I sent you a message with a test end users login details to my PBXNSIP so you can see the missing feature codes.

Thanks,

Yes, whatever is in the domain page feature list should also appear in the end users feature list.

I sent you a message with a test end users login details to my PBXNSIP so you can see the missing feature codes.

Thanks,

OK. You mentioned "the call block *67 and call block deactivate *68 were removed by me in the domain so those two shouldn't show up". I logged in with the account details and the *67 & *68 are not in the list of feature codes. Those fields are empty. User can not save/change them anyways.

OK. You mentioned "the call block *67 and call block deactivate *68 were removed by me in the domain so those two shouldn't show up". I logged in with the account details and the *67 & *68 are not in the list of feature codes. Those fields are empty. User can not save/change them anyways.

??? not sure what your getting at? "Those fields are empty. User can not save/change them anyways." we know that...those 2 feature codes have nothing to do with this bug.

There are 6 * codes that are not being listed in the end users feature code list.....I was just letting you know that I removed the *67 and *68 codes so you wouldn't think they are apart of this bug but did you also look and see that there are 6 more feature codes that are not being displayed? That is the bug I'm talking about.

Also....use your PAC....click on Feature codes button and none of the feature names are listed anymore except 1 - that's also a bug.

This is the thread I started last week reporting the bug:

http://forum.pbxnsip.com/index.php?showtopic=3457&hl=

Missing feature codes not being displayed in end users web interface:

1. Call return

2. Hot desking

3. Forward calls to domain accounts

4. Send voicemails deactivate

5. Agent logout

6. Record off key

Thanks.

Missing feature codes not being displayed in end users web interface:

1. Call return

2. Hot desking

3. Forward calls to domain accounts

4. Send voicemails deactivate

5. Agent logout

6. Record off key

Could this be an upgrade problem? When there are new feature codes in the upgrade, the PBX does not automatically fill them in. If you create a new domain, then those codes are automatically filled in.

Could this be an upgrade problem? When there are new feature codes in the upgrade, the PBX does not automatically fill them in. If you create a new domain, then those codes are automatically filled in.

No, it's not an upgrade problem....it's a bug. There were no new feature codes in the upgrade.

I just created a new domain to test what you said, also created a new user in that new domain...then I logged in as end user and the feature code list is still missing the above feature codes.

Can you guys not duplicate the bug on your end?

When I gave you a test account didn't you see the missing codes on your screen?