Snom 300 does not receive the value of buttons 3-6

Alex Sergeev

Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia.

In Admin > Settings > PnP Setting for snom 300 (button 4): is url {http-url snom}/adrbook.xml?user={id}&auth={webhash}. But none of Snoms 300 is not receiving the setting button. With that, I tried to input other key event to this button in Admin > Settings > PnP Setting for snom 300 (button 4). And I came to the conclusion that the Snoms 300 do not receive the settings buttons from PBXnSIP. Version of PBXnSIP - 4.0.1.3499 (RedHat Linux). Firmware of Snom 300 - 8.2.35.

Thank!

snom 300 automatic provisioning the buttons 3-6 is a tricky topic. The easiest solution is probably to put MAC-dependent configuration files inthe the tftp-directory to bypass the automatic generation for the configuration for the phones in question. You can use the files in the generated directory as templates for this and just edit/rename them.

Thanks for your reply!

In Accounts > Extension > Buttons, who are appointed, automatic provision on Snom 300 without problem. But in this section is not possible to specify the URL. Why In Admin> Settings> PnP section does not work automatic provisioning the Snom 300 buttons?

I think what you are talking about xml-provision files. How this xml-file to find? And where to put if I have RedHat Linux Platform?

In Accounts > Extension > Buttons, who are appointed, automatic provision on Snom 300 without problem. But in this section is not possible to specify the URL. Why In Admin> Settings> PnP section does not work automatic provisioning the Snom 300 buttons?

Yea, the pbxnsip buttons don't support Action URLs (yet). That's why we have to go into manual mode...

I think what you are talking about xml-provision files. How this xml-file to find? And where to put if I have RedHat Linux Platform?

The platform does not matter. Maybe check out http://www.pbxnsip.com/docs/pbxnsip_adminguide_v4.pdf, there is something about the usage of the tftp directory.