CDR Total number of calls

polycom2080

PBX does not seem to have any limit on how many CDR records to include in 1 email. Can you forward the email report to support@pbxnsip.com just to see the if we understand each other correctly?

what email should i fwd?

this subject ? on the PBX if we had up to 999 call i will see it all on the midnight cdr report, but if we had 1050 calls i will see 999

• 4 weeks later...
what email should i fwd?

this subject ? on the PBX if we had up to 999 call i will see it all on the midnight cdr report, but if we had 1050 calls i will see 999

The last post "PBX does not seem to have any limit on how many CDR records to include in 1 email" is incorrect. :(

There is a hidden global setting called cdr_email_size which is set to 1000 by default.

You can change this value to a higher value of your choice using the following syntax

http://localhost/reg_index.htm?save=save&a...email_size=1500.

The last post "PBX does not seem to have any limit on how many CDR records to include in 1 email" is incorrect. :(

There is a hidden global setting called cdr_email_size which is set to 1000 by default.

You can change this value to a higher value of your choice using the following syntax

http://localhost/reg_index.htm?save=save&a...email_size=1500.

Thanks!!