Get registered, available extensions

Ryan

I would like to get a list of not only extensions that are Registered, but I would like to see who is available and who is "Do Not Disturb" or unavailable. Is there a feature that will let me see this?

If this a SOAP-related question? Then you have to read the DND status from the extension after getting the potential candidates, there is nothing specific for DND. As for getting the numer of registrations, you can use the CountRegistrations SOAP API call:

<sns:CountRegistrations>

<Domain>test.com</Domain>

<User>44</User>

</sns:CountRegistrations>

Well I figured I could use the GetRegistrations SOAP request for seeing who is registered; but what I really need, is whose phones are _available_. As in who is accepting calls on a certain Hunt Group or even just everyone available on the system. Obviously just being registered doesn't mean you are accepting calls.

Bump...Does anyone know how I can use SOAP or XML files or any programmatic way to get who is currently available for a specific Agent Group or Hunt Group?

There is no special SOAP request for that... In theory you can get the settings for the group that lists the agents and then traverse those extensions and see which one is registered. It will require some programming work, but it should be possible to do this with the current SOAP methods.

There is no special SOAP request for that... In theory you can get the settings for the group that lists the agents and then traverse those extensions and see which one is registered. It will require some programming work, but it should be possible to do this with the current SOAP methods.

I'll probably stop posting in these forums, the answers given are just useless. No offense. Does the 'pbxnsip' user actually work on pbxnsip? Or do you just answer basic questions? You don't seem to really know the inner workings of this program nor can you efficiently answer specific questions.

I ended up figuring this out on my own, I used the XML files in the "acds" directory on the actual filesystem. This provides an XML tag called 'agents' which lists the currently available agents in that Agent Group.

I'll probably stop posting in these forums, the answers given are just useless. No offense. Does the 'pbxnsip' user actually work on pbxnsip? Or do you just answer basic questions? You don't seem to really know the inner workings of this program nor can you efficiently answer specific questions.

I ended up figuring this out on my own, I used the XML files in the "acds" directory on the actual filesystem. This provides an XML tag called 'agents' which lists the currently available agents in that Agent Group.

Well, it is not easy to solve SOAP and XML topics in a chat-style conversion... Plus the PBX SOAP and XML are proprietary and subject to change, this is what they usually call "bleeding edge"... Anyway, if you could figure it out then that is good.

• 2 months later...