none snom phones/ATA can be used

Walter

Hello I'm trying to find info on How many None snom devices can be used on each snomONE version, and also to know if ATA are in the same bag as none snom, since snom doesn't make any ATA device.

I need to setup several ATA for fax and it can break my deal of using snomONE as the PBX. Which I wont like.

Thank you

it is important to realize that even any ATA ports suppplied by Sangoma/snom Plus are considered 3rd party.

But for fax the non-snom limitation shouldn't be much of a problem as the main limitation on non-snom is no SIP REFER and fax extension shouldn't generally need that.

How can I make sure that my ATA is not using SIP REFER? I didn't know about that.

REFER is usually used in a call transfer situation. So typically it is not an issue for fax, door phones, etc.

Ok but still a little confused over this REFFER thing, Sorry.

The ATA will be getting an extension number from the PBX and the PBX will be redirecting the DID to that extension.

That still is not considered Transfer? Is not the same way a Vice call would be routed though the PBX?

Remember my PBX is in the cloud because there are a number of stores I have to give DFax and VOice extensions to.

• 3 months later...

Free = 5

Yellow = 20

Blue = 40

Green = Unlimited

ATA is classed as a 3rd party device.

You can find this information on the right hand side of the product pages on the website at http://www.snom.com/en/products/ip-pbx/snom-one-blue/

Hi Jag, where can I get more info about the "Green" option. We are looking to attach more ATA or Softphone. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you.

Hi Jag, where can I get more info about the "Green" option. We are looking to attach more ATA or Softphone. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you.

Green is un-locked, you can attach as many ATA or softphones as you like, you can also transfer between devices.

Please contact your distributor OR sales office in your country for pricing and sales information.